- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Best Season:Mar – May/Sep – Nov
Trip Grade: Strenuous
Transportation: Helicopter, Private Vehicle
Muktinath Helicopter Tour is just for those people who are eager to visit Holy Muktinath Temple and do not have the time to trek for weeks in our hills and mountains nor had the opportunity to sightseeing around the Himalayas of Nepal. Muktinath is a holy site of Hindu and Buddhist Pilgrimage, Every year from different places including India come in the thousands to visit and pay homage to Lord Vishnu. The Hindus call the sacred place Mukti Kshetra, which literally means the "place of Salvation". Mainly the temple is with a predominant Sri Vaishnava origin and worshipped by Buddhists. This temple is considered to be the 105th among the available 108 Divya Darsan. The ancient name of this place, before Buddhist origin is known as Thiru Saligramam. These houses the Saligrama sila considered to be the naturally available form of Sriman Narayana- the Hindu God Head.
Muktinath Helicopter tour will take you through the alpine region of Annapurna via the valley of Jomsom & Kagbeni to the famous temple situated at Muktinath. The Muktinath helicopter tour will give you an opportunity to explore beautiful Himalaya ranges plus temple time to take stock of this holy temple. Our package includes a helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Muktinath and back to Kathmandu. Around 30-40 minutes over stop in Muktinath to explore the holy temple.
Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel, with BB basis.
Kathmandu sightseeing tour, Evening shopping time depends upon you. O/N at hotel with BB basis.
Early morning fly to Muktinath from Kathmandu airport and back to Kathmandu.O/N at hotel with BB basis.
Transfer to Airport for final departure.
- All airport / Hotel transfer as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour by private vehicle with a Professional tour guide.
- 3 Nights hotels in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast.
- Helicopter charter fee.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag.
- All government and local taxes.
- Temple and Monastery entry fees.
- Nepal visa fee (Bring accurate cash and two passport size Photographs)
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- All Personal expenses (phone call, bar bills, battery recharge, shower heater, etc.)
No Details Found